1) Tap Settings from iXpenseIt’s main screen.
2) Tap Defaults.
3) You can add new Account Types, Categories, Subcategories, Paid By and Vendors to customize to your expense and income tracking needs.
4) For example, to add a new Category, tap the Category field on the Defaults screen.
5) Tap the “Edit” button on the top right corner, then the “+” button on the top left.
6) Enter your new Category name and select an icon for it, then tap “Done.”
7) Note: You can also add new keywords while creating a new transaction record.